|Reference # :||19-00821||Title :||Software Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/17/2019 / 04/17/2021|
Work with project team to document system requirements
and design a new web application for the HPNAP program.
Day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and
Technical team to analyze business requirements
and define and document solution requirements.
2. Work with developers on gap analysis and logical
3. Develop and maintain all or portions of the following
project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio:
Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business
Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document,
Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases,
Screen and Interface Design Document, others as
4. Assist with the identification of test scenarios and the
creation of test plans.
5. Compile reports and activity status as requested by
the project manager.
6. Work within a matrixed team structure, often
facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating
business/program subject matter information into
7. Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
8. Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and
division level directives, best practices, standards,
and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary