|Reference # :||19-00696||Title :||Software Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/23/2019 / 03/30/2022|
This project is to elicit requirements for the procurement and implementation of an electronic staff scheduling system for NYS mental health facility operations. The goal of the project is to make scheduling shift
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide project leadership.
2. Study the business and software application domains to understand the problem space and work with the project team to develop effective software solutions.
3. Work as a liaison to software users and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
4. Convey the requirements of the software users to the development team
5. Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system "as-is-and "to be-states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
6. Provide development team with clearly articulated artifacts.
7. Ensure that artifacts required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) are created and support the project scope.
Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to ensure coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary