Social Care Analyst
|Reference # :||18-00344||Title :||Social Care Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 12/31/2018|
This role is a key position supporting the Social Servicing team and will be responsible for executing against the vision, strategy and roadmap for the social care channel experience.
This candidate will be responsible for monitoring our customer interactions on social and identifying areas of improvement and opportunities for recognition. The candidate would play a critical role in teaching digital across our social channels by supporting the launch of the social servicing education campaign. The candidate should have knowledge of Bitly or a similar tool and have experience in building a structure and framework for usage across teams.
The successful candidate should be comfortable with project management and audit current procedures and processes to deliver relevant insights and recommendations to the business stakeholders. Ideal candidate will have financial services, digital agency or large brand experience background with social care or operations expertise, and will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor social care interactions. Identify areas of improvement along with solutions and audit performance aligned with brand voice and tone. Build agent rock star evaluation framework.
- Support the 'teach digital' campaign by collecting and/or writing educational content, managing approvals and scheduling. Continue to identify opportunities to expand.
- Manage the Bitly account and establish the framework for use. Monitor KPIs and audit links.
- Audit and update as necessary the policies/procedures documentation for social care program, including content development, achieving stakeholder alignment and managing approvals.
- Support our ongoing partnership with Sprinklr to identify opportunities to enhance the social servicing brand.
- Support additional business strategies and projects as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Business, Operations or Social Care experience.
- Strong passion for customers with ability to support solutions from a customer's point of view.
- Self-starter with a high level of intellectual curiosity. Ability to problem solve to manage through ambiguity and complexity.
- Experience working in matrix managed teams, across locations.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage many projects at once.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication, organization, and analytical skills.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary