Social Automation Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01575||Title :||Social Automation Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/22/2018 / 10/31/2019|
The Digital Client Experience (DCX) organization oversees the digital products and client experiences across the Major Global Bank's Global Consumer Bank (GCB). At the heart of everything that we do in DCX is a relentless focus on client centricity, taking a singular view of clients across GCB's businesses. We are an empower the organization that moves fast to continuously improve our clients' digital experiences.
DCX organizes around domains that are aligned to our customer missions. The Enable domain interfaces with all other domains(Pay, Borrow, Acquire, Service, etc.) in maintaining our digital channels – we own the foundation that other domains build upon. Enable's mission is to create an environment where work can happen in a distributed manner while feeling like a single, unified customer experience, across our core digital channels including Web (Client.com pre- and post-login), Mobile (iOS & Android), and Conversational (Messaging, Voice, Bots, Social, etc.). Our team drives the strategy across these channels and has overall responsibility for their success.
We are seeking a talented and imaginative individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the DCX Enable Domain team as a Social Automation Analyst. This individual will report into the Head of Social Channels and will be an individual contributor. S/he will analyze social conversations and intents across 30 social channels to recommend and implement channel containment and automation opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze transcripts and use technology tools to
review success of social interactions and client conversations. Understand key drivers to successful interactions and outcomes.
- Serve as an active member of the social channels team partnering with vendor solutions, operations, technology and design/creative partners tasked with continuous improvement.
- Partner across the Enable domain to build social automation into our existing solution - add new flows, FAQs, scripted solutions.
- Recommend new use cases for social automation and partner with internal stakeholders to secure approvals and execute against plans to develop and deliver.
- Partner with Site Search/Help product manager on inventory of help/FAQs and how these get customized in each conversational channel
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Risk, and changes meet key compliance, risk, and control need to protect both our business and customer interests
- Partner with Digital & Consumer Insights team to track usage and insights to help drive future state roadmap and initiative prioritization.
- 5 years of experience in business analysis working with contact center data in a non-customer facing Analytic role - required.
- 3 years working with large data sets, building relational databases, big data analysis, SQL, and advanced Excel skills - required.
- 3 years of root cause analysis beyond entry level experience - required.
- Familiar with social media for servicing, process automation, chatbots, digital voice, or other conversational channels - required.
- Bachelor's degree - strongly preferred.
- Passion and knowledge of customer experience and best practices - preferred.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate cross functionally to internal partners and stakeholders as well as external vendors.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary