Senior Technology Lead
|Reference # :||21-00216||Title :||Senior Technology Lead|
|Location :||Rutherford, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/01/2021 / 02/28/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Technology Group is seeking a strong hands-on Senior Technology Lead on the Lending Technology Team, to lead and drive the development of lending product across multiple business lines such as Commercial, Institutional and Private Bank.
A Major Global Bank's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're looking for talented senior technical project managers to help build the future of global lending business. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we're changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Major Global Bank's technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Major Global Bank. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Major Global Bank's unmatched global presence and vast expertise. Major Global Bank Commercial Technology team is working towards satisfying multiple regulatory MRA's and has committed to creating an end-to-end best-in-class lending ecosystem in wholesale credit - addressing the bank's processes, control systems, and personnel deployed to manage wholesale credit risk. The Technology Project Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Requires basic commercial banking awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family
Technology Delivery Lead
- Lead the team of onshore & offshore developers
- Design & Develop solutions within an Agile environment.
- Ensure that the software delivery team strives for end to end test automation and utilizes a CI/CD continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline to deliver software
- Analyze and design solutions in order to execute on a client-defined product backlog
- Ensure that applications can be continuously released with high levels of confidence while also improving the scalability, reliability; quality and performance of the Continuous Delivery/DevOps build systems
- Develop and implement software delivery standards, policies, and procedures in collaboration with client teams to prioritize shipping Minimal Viable Products
- Collaborate across teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
Subject Matter Expertise / Technology Partnership
- Experience as a technology architect - building / designing solutions to complex real life problems
- Champion of Agile Adoption
- Micro services/ APIs expertise
- Strong Java with multi-threading.
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services/Micro Services.
- Angular JS/ReactJS is a plus.
- Snowflake or NoSQL is a plus.
- JMS/EMS/Kafka/Redis or other messaging & distribute caching platforms is a plus.
- Well versed on Dev Ops / CICD Automation
- At least 12 to 15 years' overall experience working in a Financial Services industry
- Exposure to Credit Lending domain, specific target in Credit Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to transform business requirements into precise functional/technical specifications
- Familiarity with SDLC - Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work as part of various teams and under pressure
- Ability to lead the large engineering teams with hands on expertise.
- Able to prioritize conflicting tasks, identifying what is essential and focusing on such
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders to drive large integrations and retirements.
- Experience in building / managing franchise critical applications
- Experience in delivering cloud compatible distributed solutions
- Experience in building scalable, resilient and performant platforms
- Application Architect experience – ability to design/ build distributed systems
- Ability to Analyze existing legacy systems and break the monoliths into modular / domain driven/ context bound architecture
- Strong analysis skills; ability to troubleshoot data quality issues
- Strong academic record ideally with a Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science,
- Progressive hands on data related Experience from relational databases, warehouses and big data
Please see our complete list of jobs at: