Senior Reporting/Analytics developer
|Reference # :||17-00103||Title :||Senior Reporting/Analytics developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/23/2017|
Top tier investment bank is seeking Senior Reporting Developer
Job Description: Senior Reporting/Analytics developer for Regulatory Reporting MUST haves:
1. Investment banking and regulatory reporting
2. Database skills--oracle
3. Axiom reporting tool experience
Please see attached form for additional details.
The US Regulatory team in R&F IT is looking for a Senior reporting/analytics developer in NY. The role will be responsible for design and development of IHC/CCAR Regulatory Reports using ControllerView from Axiom SL. Other responsibilities include working with IT stakeholders, Finance Change and FA teams to support testing at various phases
Other responsibilities -
• Produce design document based on techno/functional requirements
• Design and develop new regulatory reports based on functional requirements.
• Perform unit, functional and regression testing for the changes implemented
• Participate & support users in during F2B UAT
• Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing.
• 8+ years of experience with investment banking and regulatory reporting.
• Design and development experience with Reporting tool ControllerView from Axiom SL
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in database skills.
• Proven team player with a flexible approach - Self-starter
• Experience in dealing with offshore and onsite teams.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.