|Reference # :||20-00031||Title :||Senior Recruiter|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/13/2020 / 07/13/2020|
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will focus on executing the Talent Acquisition strategy in support of the US Consumer Bank, with a focus on Analytics/Data Science. This recruiter will apply his/her previous experience identifying and sourcing analytic talent, while developing relationships with the business leadership and HR partners, in order to align talent pipeline to business needs at all levels and become a trusted partner. This individual will leverage his/ her robust connections to proactively identify external talent, along with their strong social networking abilities. Additionally, the successful candidate will have proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions.
- Manages full life recruiting process, from talent identification to new hire on boarding
- Recruits for senior level (VP, SR. VP and Director) requisitions; self-sourcing.
- Partners with business managers and generalists to drive recruiting strategies for open positions at all levels. Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives
- Develops relationships with senior business and HR leadership
- Proactively source for talent through multiple channels; social networking, employee referrals, internet, etc.
- Adheres to all compliance and regulatory requirements. Maintains candidates slates
- Conducts phone screens and assessment interviews and facilitates candidate feedback process
- Implements and supports diversity recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Participates on major team initiatives to further operational excellence within the recruiting organization
Minimum 5+ years working in large complex financial services or other large organizations with a focus on Analytic Recruiting and/ or search firms.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems; Knowledge Workday a plus
- Proven experience with proactive multi-channel sourcing across multiple job functions and families
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Relationship Management, communications and Organizational experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: