Senior Process Engineer
|Reference # :||21-00352||Title :||Senior Process Engineer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/12/2021 / 10/11/2021|
Project Manager/Release Train Engineer
The Project Manager is a vital member of the Finance Transformation's PMO Office. Reporting to the Lead Program Manager(s) they will support the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the Finance Transformation Program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. The Project Manager will oversee status reporting & resource coordination, and project planning & dependency management of the workstreams and initiatives. Further, the Project Manager will support Lead Program Managers by ensuring that initiatives across the Finance Transformation Office (FTO) are executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner leveraging and agile approach. To do so, they will have to work alongside a PMO team with varied skillsets including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and process engineers. They will collaborate within the PMO Office and across the FTO team to support Program Managers ensuring that the FTO functions seamlessly and cohesively maximize the impact of the organization's transformation efforts.
- Day to day ownership of program management success
- Drive adherence to FTO standards
- Support the development and implementation of FTO playbook
- Supports identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions
- Support Program management leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery
- Support Program management leads in resolving issues escalated by workstream leads
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Support the program management leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
- Provide Finance Transformation office reporting and informational updates to Program Leads and stakeholders
- Develop/analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
- Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
- 5-10 years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution.
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a heavily matrixed organization
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: