Senior Process Architect
|Reference # :||18-01324||Title :||Senior Process Architect|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/15/2018 / 04/30/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
You: An analytical and entrepreneurial professional with a penchant for process re - engineering and a track record of leading large - scale Lean programs to enact profound change.
Us: A multinational bank with global resources and an unwavering commitment to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress.
The Major Global Bank is currently recruiting for a Senior Vice President - level professional with well - rounded knowledge and experience in Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies to execute our customized Lean program, within our Tampa Service Center. Your role will be a Senior Leader and you will partner with local and global process owners and re - engineering teams to design and institutionalize customer - centric processes that enable remarkable experiences. Through the application of Lean tools and techniques, you will identify major pain points, investigate their root causes and provide innovative solutions that transform the client experience. You will become a trusted advisor to the CSC, enabling, motivating and mobilizing the employees to build their skills in operational excellence techniques through both existing and on site trainings and coaching delivery.
- Lead the program across the site where you are located, partnering with Business and Function Site Leadership to identify and structure strategic Smart Automation programs with a 12 - 18 month roadmap of projects to drive full - scale process transformation and process management competencies:
- Scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.).
- Leading multiple project teams in identifying waste and pain - points in the process using Lean tools (including basic Process Mapping, VSM, SIPOC's, Time and Motion studies, Benchmarking, etc.) and presenting findings to Senior Leadership.
- Organizing and leading Kaizen workshops, guiding the project teams on executing Root Cause Analyses and identifying Action Plans for the elimination of Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues that achieve project/program objectives.
- Developing "To–Be” processes, documenting identified policy and procedure gaps and a plan to implement the future state.
- Partnering with Business and Finance to estimate calendarized benefits for inclusion into budget plans, and monitoring achievement of benefit targets
- Delivering training courses
- Implement tools and a program of reviews to support culture of standardized process governance and 'Operations Excellence' practices across the CSC in line with the global approach, while coordinating with Global Process Owners to ensure consistency and standardization across the CSC network
- Deliver training and coaching new Associates and Practitioners through the standard project life - cycle to drive improvements across the site.
- Develop and deliver program reporting and senior stakeholder presentations and provide project reporting as appropriate.
- Lead the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges through various presentations, training and forums.
Key Cultural Fit:
- You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up.
- You have a passion for Operations Excellence and teaching others to standardize and streamline their processes
- You have a passion for new tech, and are always on the lookout for "what's new.”
- You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to "do things better, faster, smarter.”
- You work well in high - pressure situations, and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders.
- You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others.
- Minimum of 10+ years of work experience with time spent applying Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies. Experience in management consulting and/or developing automation solutions for Operations and Services (particularly with Robotics) will be highly valued.
- Strong data analytics capabilities, especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with Senior Managers and with large teams across countries, functions and businesses.
- Understanding of the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across Businesses and Functions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to structure logical analysis in presentations.
- An in - depth understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of Client's businesses, the major strategic issues and the Senior Management landscape would be beneficial.
- An undergraduate degree and an MBA (desirable but not required) from a top tier institution.
- PMP or Prince Certification is also desirable but is not required.
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical.
- Logical, analytic and rational thinker.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Bachelor's degree
Required Travel: Yes (<25%)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: