Senior Java Programmer Analyst
|Reference # :||19-00647||Title :||Senior Java Programmer Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/05/2019 / 02/04/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Must have - Full Stack + BI Experience of Tableau or QlikSense
Cross Products Technology provides pre-trade, analytics and post trade information and tools to market sales & institutional clients. We are seeking a strong senior developer/lead to work on key business product & client initiatives.
- Responsible for server side and web applications design & development.
- Development of common, reusable components and services
- Responsible for creating high throughput applications leveraging Velocity framework
- Working with core team to manage and support application.
- Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies
- Assist the client in the planning of overall application strategy
- Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives
- Solid understanding of enterprise application architecture from front to back
- Experience developing high performance server side components.
- At least 6-8 years experience using J2EE to develop dynamic enterprose applications
- Good experience with caching and performance tuning
- Design and develop the core services ensuring strong reliability, scalability and performance
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
- Experience in working with global teams leading them to follow them the best practices / design on critical initiatives.
- Extensive hand-coding expertise in Core Java / J2EE development
- Proficiency with Spring Framework and Caching frameworks
- Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database. Oracle and MongoDB
- Experienced in bulding and manging REST Apis
- Prior experience with building distributed, multi-tier applications is highly desirable having built apps which are highly performant and scalable
- Experience with ELASTIC Search / SOLR will be plus
- Experince with APIm or APIgee platforms which provided data on demand / live streaming capabilities
- Actually enjoy working with others, which is vital in a collaborative environment that balances knowledge sharing with blocks of focused, uninterrupted production time. You want to work with a team face-to-face and provide guidances and work with other developers.
- Relish tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.
Strong academic record, ideally with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related technical or quantitative discipline. Demonstrable success in designing and delivering multi-tiered applications Competencies
- Strong Communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to learn new tools and technology
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary