Senior Java Developer - Microservices/Investment Bank
|Reference # :||20-00647||Title :||Senior Java Developer - Microservices/Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/01/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The candidates will be responsible to develop software solutions using J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, ECS, Tibco, Sybase, Oracle, Mongo DB and Java related technologies.
- Work in partnership with application Lead/BA and business stakeholders to understand requirement
- Design and Develop the solution as per business requirement using different technologies
- Co-ordinate testing with Users/BA to deliver high quality software in production with no post production issue
- Perform the code deployment to appropriate environment and provide production support
- Participate in a team on-call rotation for support
- Candidate will get an opportunity to work with different technology team and different business stakeholders.
- Candidate will get an opportunity to work with latest technology stack like Microservices, Cloud, ECS. CI/CD Pipeline
- Solid experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation (all phases of software development life cycle - SDLC)
- 8+ years of experience in Core Java, Java Collection, Java Concurrency and building thread safe code
- 5+ years of experience in messaging products like Tibco, Kafka, MQ
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing Microservices using spring boot/spring cloud and Netflix Open Source Platform components (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, Spring Cloud, Zuul etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps and CI/CD, Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT, BitBucket etc
- Experience with Service Mesh like Istio and API Management tools
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, ECS.
- Hands on experience with Sybase, Oracle and Monho DB ( No SQL) db technologies
- Strong working knowledge of different java design pattern, and different design methodologies
- Ability to work with multiple teams located across different region
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Computer Science
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: