|Reference # :||21-01389||Title :||Senior DevOps|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/27/2021 / 03/27/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• Understand and be able to improve upon the SDLC that our dev team currently has.
• Collaborate with IT teams from application development as well as infrastructure in order to ensure the smooth delivery of our team's technology needs.
• Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
• Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
• Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
• Ability to manage oneself and others in matrix management situations. Ability to influence remotely, across locations and cultures.
• Understanding in agile
• Experience in Application support
• Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
• Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
• Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
• Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Strong experience in Jenkins, RLM and other configuration management tools
• Experience in scripting or programming languages (Ruby Perl Python Shell PowerShell etc.)
• Good knowledge on web and application programming like Angular, Java etc.
• Expert level Log mining & analytics using Splunk
• System administration level knowledge in any of the infrastructure towers (Compute/Database/network etc.)
• Experience in SQL MySQL/ /SQL Server/Oracle (Preferred)
• Good level of understanding and implementation of RESTful APIs.
• Should have good understanding of IBM APIConnect, NGINX, Pivotal cloud foundry and any cloud based system.
• Administration and support of JFrog Artifactory
• Basic experience in Red Hat administration
• Good understanding of Git SonarQube Altassian developer tools. Experience with Git commands, Branching strategies to manage multiple simultaneous releases.
• Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
• Good knowledge in at least on containerization technologies like Docker/Kubernetes
• Proficient experience JIRA Service Now and Confluence
• Pro-actively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines
• Experience with Scrum/Kanban and Agile methodologies
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communications interpersonal and organizational skills
• Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities
• Experience in proposing adopting or providing feedback on new processes & technologies
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced ambiguous environment is a must
• Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
Please see our complete list of jobs at: