Senior Business Analyst
|Reference # :||19-00419||Title :||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/27/2019 / 12/23/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the business users and technology development organization. The primary responsibilities are to work out a set of user requirements for the RRP application and develop a comprehensive business requirements document. Refer to BA skills outlined above.
The following represents the skill set we desire for Project/Product delivery for the role as a Business Analyst within that space. Ai would think a couple of years' experience would be appropriate.
BA Skills to look for:
- Experience with software development lifecycle phases and the roles the BA plays within each of these phases
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile SDLC methodologies to project delivery
- Documenting project business requirements
- Interpreting business requirements into functional requirements
- Understanding system architecture techniques
- Creating/documenting process, workflow and use case diagrams (preferably using Microsoft Visio)
- Creating use cases, user stories, requirements traceability matrix and screen mockups to support the business requirements (may want to inquire about what tools he/she uses to create these. (Note: Use of ALM and JIRA is pretty common. If he/she is knowledgeable on their uses then that's a plus.)
- Ability to be a liaison between the program team, technology team, testing team and the stakeholders (Sectors)
- Perform/document impact analysis of potentially cross-impacted applications when documenting requirements
- Have an understanding of testing strategy and test planning and the methods used to document test scripts (exception and alternate flows)
- Experienced in root cause analysis
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary