Securities Processing Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00337||Title :||Securities Processing Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/29/2021 / 03/28/2022|
The Sec & Derivatives Sr. Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Resolve complex process problems which require an in-depth evaluation of basic securities processing, cash and holdings, and pricing securities
- Offer advanced solutions for assigned securities processing areas
- Securities processing team, and acting as the analytical and procedural expert
- Serve as analytical or procedural expert for securities processing deliverables/initiatives
- POC for clients, answering queries related to cash securities, custody, trading, payments
- Ascertain fund value and allocate values to each investor
- Assist with the development of new techniques and streamlining securities processing activities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of client servicing relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: