SAS UNIX Programmer
|Reference # :||18-01631||Title :||SAS UNIX Programmer|
|Location :||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/29/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Customer Data Intelligence area needs a developer who has proficiency in Unix scripting, SAS and scheduling.
Ideal candidate will be able to work with existing code, identify and analyze problems, problem shooting.
Project is for conversion from AIX to SAS grid.
Familiarity with SAS Grid is a plus.
Unix scripting, scheduling and testing experience a Big plus.
- Familiarity with Credit Card or Financial Industry is a plus.
- Quick learner and self starter.
- Having good unix scripting skills is a must.
- Having worked with autosys scheduler or a similar tool is a must.
- Should have basic SAS Skills. Having advanced SAS skills is a plus.
- Should be proficient in SQL and working with data.
- Experience working with Sharepoint site, excel and reporting systems is a big plus.
- Having worked with large volumes and demonstrated resolution of performance issues in reporting will be a big plus.
- Ability to work in a fast - paced environment and independently
- Setup structured environment on Unix suitable for change control
- Develop and support processes in SAS
- Schedule jobs
- Modify and migrate legacy code to change control environment
- Create controls and on - going monitoring reports
- Do problem resolution for reporting and SAS job
* 5+ yrs UNIX experience
* 5+ SQL and experience working with data
* Experience with Autosys scheduler or similar tool
* Basic SAS knowledge
* Reporting experience with Sharepoint, excel or reporting systems a big PLUS
* Familiarity with Credit Card or Financial Industry is a plus.
* Familiarity with SAS Grid is a plus.
* Unix scripting, scheduling and testing experience a Big plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary