SAS SQL UNIX Developer
|Reference # :||18-00237||Title :||SAS SQL UNIX Developer|
|Location :||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/19/2018 / 08/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Customer Data Intelligence group is in need of an Application Programmer who can design, develop and maintain IT applications for Risk and Regulatory reporting systems for upcoming new client onboarding and data conversion initiatives.
- 5-8yr programming skills in SAS, UNIX and SQL.
- Java is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the use of MS Office (Excel, Access, VBA), interaction with other systems (Oracle, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with Credit systems required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and self starter
- Strong Analytical, communication and written skills
- Independence, self-discipline and accuracy, strong motivation to achieve goals.
- Regulatory reporting - including design, programming, documenting, automation and maintenance of reporting solutions.
- Technological analysis, design and programming of tools using SAS, UNIX and SQL.
- Deep dive data analysis into current applications to resolve discrepancies and propose designs for the project
- Work with technical teams to come up with estimates for the effort to complete.
- Research appropriate data fields in credit systems, learn about various business processes, document business rules.
- Data mapping exercise which could be straight through or derived and to perform validation of what was mapped is accurate to source.
- Developing test scenarios and performing internal validation prior to turning over to End-User team.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary