Risk Remediation Analyst
|Reference # :||21-01331||Title :||Risk Remediation Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/20/2021 / 12/31/2021|
NYC - this role is ONSITE 2x per week
BS required and at least 5-7 years of experience.
Serves as a risk analyst for Business Risk & Control team and is responsible for assisting in Regulatory Inventory Mapping (RIM) Remediation efforts to identify and build business controls. Responsible for coordinating meetings, analysing data, and preparing/updating reports to senior management.
Key Activities include but are not limited to:
• Developing ARCMs in accordance with the ORM guidance.
• Input of data into key systems for Regulatory mapping.
• Assisting with preparing analytics for senior management reporting.
• Utilizing innovative solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce time spent in analysing data.
• Developing effective relationships within stakeholders including business and service providers by participating in working group sessions to identify controls for remediation efforts.
• Promoting knowledge sharing and promulgation of best practices within the RIM project.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and adapt as additional duties are assigned in a time sensitive environment.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: