Risk Management Officer
|Reference # :||20-00677||Title :||Risk Management Officer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/15/2020 / 02/16/2021|
Risk Reporting Compliance Officer
- analyze conduct risk related events that have been reported to product, function and country, region governance committees and produce thematic reports to be presented to Board committee.
- aggregate and synthesize data from various firm sources related to Conduct Risk, including (i) reported universal key risk indicators, (ii) rejection/adoption rates of conduct risk standard profiles from the Major Global Bank Managers' Control Assessment ("MCA”) tool, (iii) results of Conduct Risk ICRM's enhanced assessments of the Product and Function conduct risk assessments in MCA in order to produce aggregate and thematic reporting for Board reporting.
- compile materials for Board reporting and conduct quality checks on data.
- In addition to excel and ppt skills, co-sources need to be able to write narrative prose for Senior Management and Board members to describe themes and takeaways.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work with senior management, excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
Required Education: BA required, additional degrees or licenses preferred/welcome.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: