Risk and Control Senior Project Manager
|Reference # :||22-00046||Title :||Risk and Control Senior Project Manager|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/17/2022 / 12/31/2022|
CPB Risk and Control Senior Project Manager
The CPB Risk and Control - Project Manager will manage a complex global project to review and enhance Reg W controls including:
• Completing an assessment of the current Reg W practices globally and identify any gaps.
• Remediating any gaps identified.
• Candidate will be working with a team of professionals who are subject matter experts supporting Global CPB Regions and Products.
• Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in project management, including experience leading global projects.
• Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience in working within a risk, control, compliance, legal or audit function.
• Good understanding of program management methodologies, frameworks, processes, tools and industry best practices.
• Excellent planning and task management skills; capable of seeing the bigger picture as well as strong focus on day-to-day execution.
• Strong control, compliance, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience working with business stakeholders across multiple businesses, regions and support functions.
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.