|Reference # :||19-00339||Title :||Reporting/Data Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/06/2019 / 05/06/2020|
Staffing Office Reporting/Data Analyst
- A consolidated Approval process ensures all nonemployee headcount and spend requests receive approval from authorized commodity approvers and requests are in alignment with the specific Resource & Location Strategy for a particular CIO or Business Head, as well as the firm's overall Preferred Supplier Strategy. The centralization also allows for proper transparency and line of sight into nonemployee spend, which allows for accuracy of accruals and financial management of the book of work.
- The centralized Recruitment structure to engage staff augmentation nonemployees for the firm facilitates speed to market and the ability to attract and obtain top talent in the market via a set of Preferred Staff Augmentation Suppliers aligned by Region/Country and Capabilities.
- A centrally managed Onboarding function across the nonemployee population ensures that all resources meet due diligence requirements based on local labor and regulatory requirements before commencing their engagement at the bank, while the offboarding component ensures timely removal of systems access post engagements to mitigate risk. The consistent process creates efficiencies that foster expedient cycle times, which then allows for nonemployee resources to commence their engagements within the required timeframes and mitigate impact to project deliverables.
- A strong Supplier Performance Management model, via a formal Scorecard methodology allows for effective review of each Preferred Staff Augmentation supplier's performance over a defined time period. The data set is utilized to address issues and implement the appropriate action plans with each supplier in order to drive performance improvement effectively.
- The Reporting Analytics function provides support for both BAU and adhoc reporting needs for the nonemployee population. The data driven from this function ensures that the appropriate validations are in place to assess the effectiveness of the operational processes, drive process re-engineering where needed and/or retraining efforts. The centralization of this function allows for key stakeholders to have a single point of contact across their entire nonemployee population for all requests.
The Major Global Bank currently has a centralized Technology Staffing Office deployed globally supporting the firm and is looking to expand the function to support the NonIT nonemployee population globally. The remit spans 4 regions (NAM, EMEA, APAC and LATAM) and encompasses approximately 41,000 Technology nonemployees and 66,000 NonIT nonemployees.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible developing a sustainable and robust reporting structure in support of Supplier Management, Client Management, and Staffing Office Operations. Resource must be able to implement solutions effectively towards goal of streamlining current reporting mechanisms. The right resource will have expert level Excel skills and a strong knowledge of the professional services industry. Resource must have the ability to multi-task, work in fast paced, high pressure environment and possess excellent communication skills.
Resource responsibility will include management and execution of all cost savings initiatives, including project management, communications, tracking and validation. Resource will serve as secondary point person for creation of all C level presentations and aggregation of necessary data set to be included in presentations. Resource will be completing ad-hoc reporting requests and for ensuring all CIO Sectors and Business areas have a consistent and robust reporting analytics package. Resource will be responsible for BAU operational metrics to ensure SLAs are being met globally. Resource will serve as Renault SME for approval processes and continuous improvement, as well as develop proper business requirements for all enhancement requests.
Additional reporting responsibilities include:
- Headcount Trending
- Preferred Supplier Performance Metrics
- Onboarding Cycle Time
- Recruiting Cycle Time
- Preferred Supplier Compliance
- Activity Levels (terms, data changes, new onboarding, etc)
- 5-7 years Reporting & Analytics experience
- 5 minimum of Staffing and Professional Services experience
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exemplary communication skills, including written capabilities
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous ad-hoc reporting requests on a regular basis
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and follow through skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary