Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead analysis and interpretation of new and change control requirements with respect to the Federal Reserve, FFIEC and OCC regulatory filings and agree requirement changes with Corporate Regulatory Reporting.
- Act as data and rule SME to assist Regulatory Reporting Specialists, Data Owners in jointly identifying and correcting errors in meta-data content/rule logic, and request warehouse changes as necessary.
- Regulatory SME input to data standards, data quality, and data modeling teams to ensure solution R2R solution continues to align with strategic vision.
- Document process and assumptions used.
- Obtain data and highlight/help to resolve reporting gaps.
- Review and propose enhancements to current and proposed compensating measures.
- Conduct systems/requirements analysis in conjunction with Project Manager and Architect.
- Manage the implementation and systems integration into a business process with an emphasis on tight risk controls.
- Design and implement US Regulatory Ledger Chart of Accounts.
- Develop, analyze and design requirements for Rules Harmony Software in the production state
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and translate to the delivering of successful results in a complex and cross-functional organization.
- Strong MS Office skills (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good working knowledge of banking products, accounting/finance, and US Regulatory Reporting requirements, including reporting processes and related controls.
- Understanding of Database and Reporting Software Technology (e.g., SQL, Helix, Rules Harmony, Micro Strategies, IFW, Business Objects, etc.)
- Ability to configure and articulate technical requirements.
- Program management experience with creation and maintenance of schedules, metrics, and presentations.
- PM certification (PMP, ACP), a plus.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:www.rmscorp.com