|Reference # :||17-01703||Title :||Reporting Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/30/2017 / 11/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Increased demand for Resource Analytics requires us to work smarter. STRONG technical skills are needed to enhance, create and automate reporting processes so our time is better-spent on strategic initiatives, forecasting and analytics.
Initially, this resource will be responsible for existing weekly/monthly reports and improving the preparation of those reports to remove manual steps and redundancy. This person must understand at a high-level how similar data fits together and be able to spot similarities and inconsistencies, as well as understanding the detail behind the reports.
We need someone with a vision for updating/refreshing reports with little or no manual effort in an easy-to-maintain way. No complex VBA that must be tweaked frequently or macros that reside only on one person's PC. Processes should be easily transferred between team members and simple enough (once running smoothly) to delegate to a junior analyst.
This person will be responsible for creating and enhancing SharePoint 2013 list/library infrastructure to meet the needs of new programs or reporting and for developing resource and location analytics. SharePoint Designer experience is needed to maintain workflows. Experience using SharePoint Business Intelligence and MicroStrategy Desktop preferred.
- Must be honest and trustworthy, able to work independently and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and to follow guidelines for work delegation and priority
- EXPERT-level experience in Excel and Access, with complete understanding of update, append and delete queries, vlookup/index, pivot tables and charts *Skills assessments required before phone interview*
- Experience using SharePoint lists as an automated data source
- Experience using SharePoint Designer to create/modify workflows
- Experience using InfoPath Designer to create/modify forms
- Ability to create automation in the confines of end-user Microsoft tools (Not SQL, Oracle, .NET, etc)
- Ability to write technical documentation and end-user instructions in English
- Ability to meet with business unit leaders to review report results and solicit feedback speaking clear English
- Ability to follow written instructions and comply with Client standards
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with limited supervision
- Must have professional coding techniques
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
Additional experience preferred:
- Process improvement
- Project management
- Forecasting and projections
- Business Analyst, gathering and documenting requirements
- Experience working in a corporate environment with virtual desktop
Microsoft Excel *
Nice to Have
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary