|Reference # :||19-00527||Title :||Reporting Analyst|
|Location :||Jacksonville, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/24/2019 / 12/24/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
• Execution of centralized CTO reporting function, with responsibility for ensuring alignment, clarity and global consistency of roles/responsibilities; clearly defined and measures KPI's and continuous improvement in operational policies and processes to enable efficient and effective execution of the CTO's charter.
• Implementation of a high standard of governance across all reporting dimensions required to achieve business objectives and the objectives of the CTO function; ensuring a coordinated and consistently high standard of governance globally, regionally and within each function.
• Leadership of core reporting deliverables including, project management, architecture, resource management, financial management, operational forecasting and ad-hoc data analysis.
• Engagement of key stakeholders in conjunction with the Regional CIO/CTO's to ensure alignment, clarity and support of business priorities, proactive escalation on matters related to workforce management, location strategy, resource allocation, and/or workforce issues and risks.
• 5+ years in senior technology/engineering roles within financial services or a related industry.
• Strong executive-level communication skills; both in writing and verbally.
• Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of functional teams and executives.
• Commercially savvy and experienced in formulating and executing innovative commercial arrangements for products and/or services.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to take assignment from Sr. directors and work independently to frame material and/or manage resolution
• Strong attention to detail will assist in data quality control and documentation consistency
• Ability to drive resolving business issues and implementing solutions in areas that include organizational effectiveness /development, strategic planning, or process improvement
• Self-directed, motivated and managed; ability to deal with imperfect information, decision and drive to successful conclusions.
• Comfortable working in fast paced environment and ability to handle constant pressure, juggle multiple demands.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and forming logical actions as result
• Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries.
• Excellent relationship management skills with business units.
• Broad financial expertise with knowledge of corporate affairs, financial and economic fundamentals, and business policies, products, processes, systems and roles.
• Experience in current technologies/practices including SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, micro-services, RESTful API's, DevOps/CI/CD, machine learning and robotic process automation.
Special Skills / Certifications
• Be creative, energetic and passionate, driven by the desire to achieve a world-class standard of performance and exceptional customer experience.
• Be an intelligent risk taker, someone who challenges the status quo, operates across boundaries and seeks win-win outcomes.
• Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and the confidence and conviction to live and uphold the values of organization.
• Be decisive and balanced in decision making; balancing strategic vs. tactical and risk vs. cost vs. speed to arrive at pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
• Span boundaries to draw into Client the best possible insight, experience and technology capability from current and potential partner organizations.
• Be disciplined in execution; retaining tight governance over multiple dimensions of performance; ensuring commitments are understood and met.
• Be an outstanding leader of people able to create a compelling vision and deeply engage, inspire and motivate people to achieve beyond their own expectations.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary