Reporting Analyst Jr-Mid Level Excel SQL VBA
|Reference # :||20-00920||Title :||Reporting Analyst Jr-Mid Level Excel SQL VBA|
|Location :||IRVING, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||08/03/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking to hire a Business Analyst Lead who will be responsible for supporting project managers, project management system tools, and processes.
• The candidate produces Key Performance Measures, Operating Measures and management reports for upper management and executives.
• The individual effectively examines large quantity of data and derives key insights from these data sets.
• The analyst builds relationships with business partners and collaborates to identify reporting requirements and solutions.
• The individual may coordinate project assignments to a project manager and support other project activities.
• Gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting.
• Leverage management tools to collect and compile weekly/monthly factual data.
• Analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Communicate findings and processes across organizations.
• Utilize technical expertise to ensure data quality and accuracy.
• Implement business intelligence tools to support and drive self-service reporting tool.
• Provide continues process improvements via Lean methodology and automation.
• Complete all tasks in connection with the organization's activity but not detailed in current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: