Reporting Analyst Jr-Mid Level Excel SQL VBA
|Reference # :||20-00066||Title :||Reporting Analyst Jr-Mid Level Excel SQL VBA|
|Location :||IRVING, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/02/2020 / 02/26/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in excel (MUST), PowerPoint, VBA/macros (MUST)
- Candidate needs to be able to show critical thinking
- Analytical abilities are a must have
- Understand what data says to be able to draw conclusions from it will be reporting on statistics and metrics but not managing the project themselves although PM experience could be helpful
The Analyst is responsible for supporting project managers, project management system tools, and processes.
- The candidate produces Key Performance Measures, Operating Measures and management reports.
- The person understands all aspects of project management tools.
- The individual may coordinate project assignments to a project manager and support other project activities.
- Leverage management tools to collect and compile weekly/monthly factual data.
- regular duties include publishing a) OCC delivery metrics b) PPM MOR c) management reporting. Operational metrics reports are used to manage Program/Project govenance.
- Analyze and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Provides continues process improvements thru Lean methodology and automation
- Support assigned Project Manager(s) in gathering project information.
- Supports project management processes for initiating, planning, executing and closing projects.
- Understand all aspects of project management tools, including configuration, administration, and education. Offers guidance to project managers on tool utilization.
- Reviews project requests for completeness and may work directly with the project requestor to clarify the project.
- Analyze incoming project requests and assess whether effort is a major project, minor project, or technology work request per department guidelines. Obtain project manager resource commitments within the organization.
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization's activity but not detailed in current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: