Regulatory Senior Analyst
|Reference # :||20-00200||Title :||Regulatory Senior Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/24/2020 / 12/31/2020|
The Regulatory Senior Analyst will be responsible for transforming current reporting process of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) schedules and Prudential Reporting to a strategic state.
This Regulatory Senior Analyst will oversee the transformation of analytic reporting for CCAR and Prudential reports and enhance the governance framework to achieve greater standardization, consistency, and sustainability per externally and internally committed milestones. This position will work closely with the Manager, ensuring CCAR process (including schedules FR Y14A, 14Q, 14M schedules) and Prudential transformations are delivered timely, accurately and are complete. The position will coordinate with multiple work streams including CCAR GPO, RegInsight GPO, Rules Management, Implementation, System Operations, FRSS Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Reporting, Country/Product Risk and/or Controllers, Technology and Finance to deliver results.
This position has responsibility for the requirements collection and definition documentation, development documentation review, user acceptability testing (UAT) performance and coordination, track and communication progress on milestone achievement for analytic reports; the process includes review of control points, drive change management, and lead the implementation of RegInsight platform.
- Delivery of key externally and internally committed regulatory milestones for analytic reports used in the CCAR and Prudential reporting processes; establish effective working relationship with FRSS Regulatory Reporting Transformation Senior Manager and Manager.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Corporate Reporting, Finance, Risk, Operations, Technology, GPO).
- Produce analytics for variance and root cause on platform functionality build-out, data feeds, product and processes.
- Perform UAT testing including authoring test scripts and recording results; coordinate Prod Parallel testing and Production release.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting all requirements to implement analytic reports in RegInsight; Review technical development documents.
- Evaluate the analytic reports used in the production framework for CCAR and Prudential schedules and establish effective working relationships with GPO, FRSS Global Head of Risk and Control.
- Represent FRSS as global liaison among Finance, Risk, FRI and Corporate Regulatory Reporting. Prioritize material issues and interface with appropriate work streams ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Effective communication: cross-functional collaboration, presentations to Senior Management, issue resolution with Technology.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required.
- Excellent analytical background and skill set to understand CCAR/Basel processes, including system data flows.
- Able to work with large volumes of data from different sources.
- Self-motivated with ability to make decisions and maintain a controlled environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours or on an Alternative Work Space (AWS) environment.
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and goal-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) and confidence to work with different levels of management.
Preferred but not required:
- Masters in Accounting or Economics; Certified Public Accountant or International Equivalent; Certified Financial Analyst.
- Previous experience with Lean Methodology / Six Sigma.
- Previous experience with Client systems including PEARL.
- Previous exposure to CCAR, Basel or Country Risk.
- Previous banking products experience or exposure.
- Previous Exposure to global processes and teamwork across various locations and cultures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to track and escalate identified issues.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of control and emphasis toward quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to drive discussions.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
- High caliber team player with good judgment, flexibility and productivity.
- Quick learner, customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Forward looking with ability to mitigate and overcome any challenging roadblocks. Must have "can do” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Strong relationship and teamwork skills with hands–on approach
Please see our complete list of jobs at: