Regulatory Reporting Coordinator
|Reference # :||21-00325||Title :||Regulatory Reporting Coordinator|
|Location :||Tampa, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/01/2021 / 03/31/2022|
US Regulatory Reporting Transformation Project Coordinator
This opportunity is part of the Finance Transformation and Governance organization, in partnership with the Record to Report (R2R) GPO. The role will partner with FRSS Operations, Technology, and other key stakeholders to lead various U.S Regulatory Reporting Initiatives with a common goal of implementing a centralized, standardized and automated solution in addition to retiring legacy processes.
The primary focus of this role will encompass the following:
- This role is critical to drive execution of programs to meet critical Finance Transformation objectives with a specific focus on PPNR Reporting.
- Provide direct and indirect leadership and guidance across cross-functional teams to address potential barriers to timely execution before they impact critical path delivery.
- Ensure proactive management of deliverables and promptly escalate risks/ issues to senior management where required to ensure timely remediation and delivery of the program as scheduled.
- Provide support to end to end program management and across the PPNR and/or multiple programs part of regulatory reporting
- Partner with end-user community to ensure business requirements are fully defined, ensuring seamless delivery to technology
- Support the execution of program milestones, tasks and activities in line with regulatory commitments and internal targets
- Proactively identify, manage and where necessary escalate risks, issues and dependencies to ensure timely satisfactory resolution;
- Drive progress against stated plans and milestones
- Provide executive level reporting on program status as well as escalating risks and issues as appropriate
- Define and track progress against metrics/KPIs
- Manage and interact with cross functional teams including technology, data services, shared services, finance, risk and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years program management experience, with focus on large-scale financial transformation initiatives preferred
- Familiarity with agile methodology preferred
- Regulatory reporting experience with an emphasis on CCAR preferred
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact at senior levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively with project teams/leaders across all functional areas and levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must be highly effective under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Exhibit persuasion and leadership skills to work within a highly collaborative culture
- Ability to quickly understand, dissect complex problems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and experience with SharePoint configuration and maintenance a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: