Regulatory Reporting Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01398||Title :||Regulatory Reporting Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/17/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Previous Financial services preferred- knowledge of building out a platform working with controls and Data Quality needed.
Regulatory Reporting Transformation team is leading the strategic implementation of US regulatory reports in RegInsight, a single platform designed to meet the needs of regulatory reporting users globally. The Controls work stream, a function under the Transformation team, is responsible for the strategic vision and implementation of controls across the RegInsight platform. The position is an integral member of the Transformation team focusing on data quality initiatives related to the build-out of controls.
- Review data quality metrics on a monthly basis
- Review drivers of data quality metrics for accuracy then work across functions to remediate any identified issues
- Track and report on all identified remediations until close
- Partner with multiple functions across Major Global Bank to reduce manual adjustments during the reporting cycle
- Assist in the reconciliation of control inventory during period end maintenance cycle
- Communicate effectively, clearly, concisely and accurately using written and verbal communications with Senior Management, Regulatory Agencies and Internal/External Auditors.
- Work and partner with multiple areas across Major Global Bank, including Controllers, SEC Reporting, Treasury, and Risk on regulatory reporting areas. Maintain effective working relationships.
- Drive reengineering, process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen controls.
- Lead/participate in other special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting and financial analysis/reporting experience with exposure to Regulatory or SEC/GAAP financial statement analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
- Multitask, ability to manage multiple priorities under demanding time frames and respond appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical, technical, organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, Team player, but can work independently.
- Ability to develop effective and productive working relationships with a wide range of groups across Major Global Bank
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary