Regulatory Reporting Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01313||Title :||Regulatory Reporting Analyst|
|Location :||TAMPA, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/10/2018 / 12/31/2018|
|The Data, Process and Monitoring Sr. Analyst will be responsible for the review of documentation, data assessment and production support of FR Y-14 schedules.|
This analyst will support the production of the FR Y-14 in FRO to enhance the governance framework to achieve greater standardization, consistency, and sustainability; ensuring it's complete, produced timely and accurately. The position has responsibility for all FR Y-14 related processes being compliant with current regulations, supported by documentation standards and with effective preventive and detective controls. The position will liaise closely with Corporate Reporting, Country/Product Controllers, Technology and Finance and Businesses.
This position has responsibility for the quality and granularity assessments of data and for closing and change control coordination. The process also includes data sourcing analysis support the report preparation leveraging RegInsight system. The production framework has embedded controls to ensure data is reconciled and properly mapped to according to CCAR requirements. The supervision will escalate issues and discrepancies noted in the production process for root cause remediation.
- Regular assessment of data granularity, mappings and rules related to FR Y-14 reports. Review and monitoring of attestations, documentations and change management.
- Produce metrics to senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status, maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
- Perform key controls, with proper documentation; identify opportunity to optimize processes.
- Responsible for the reconciliation among different reports and data sets.
- Bachelors/MBA degree
- 5 + years experience working in an accounting/finance environment, including familiarity with financial systems
- Accounting, Regulatory reporting or Audit experience, CPA preferred.
- Operations and Product knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Access/SQL preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Corporate Reporting, Finance, Risk, Operations Technology).
- Knowledge of accounting and financial/regulatory reporting
- Ability to grasp and master new concepts/requirements and related product/functional knowledge
- Strong organizational and planning skills to manage a large number of requests.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of control and emphasis toward quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
- Quick learner, customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Strong relationship and teamwork skills with hands –on approach.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary