Regulatory Reporting Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00193||Title :||Regulatory Reporting Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/01/2021 / 09/30/2021|
This opportunity in the Controllers - Record to Report GPO will partner with FRSS Operations, Technology, and other key stakeholders to reengineer regulatory filings at contract levels as part of Major Global Bank's US Regulatory Reporting Initiative. The project's goal is to implement a centralized, standardized and automated solution for all global reporting and retire legacy processes.
The primary focus for this role is on FRY14 PPNR Reporting Remediation.
- Define business requirements for system enhancements
- Interface with the end-user community to determine business requirements
- Work with technology partners to ensure mutual understanding of requirements
- Perform testing to ensure that software complies with functional requirements
- Explain breaks between current and future state reporting at both data and rules levels.
- Explain, support, prioritize and escalate data and rules issues to R2R GPO, Client Controller, and Corporate Reporting remediation teams
- Suggest short-term tactical adjustments while strategic solutions are implemented
- Provide periodic status updates to management.
- Track deliverables against established time commitments
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of banking products / systems preferred.
- Specific knowledge of a product areas. Especially Loans and Commitments, but also deposits, Securities, Trading Assets, and Debt
- Technical aptitude and skills with SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel, etc.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements including but not limited to the following reports: FRY14-A/Q/M and FR Y 9C
- Must be a quick study and highly effective under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, across levels and functions
- Exhibit persuasion and leadership skills to work within a highly collaborative culture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organized and structured project management skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: