Regulatory Project Manager
|Reference # :||19-01195||Title :||Regulatory Project Manager|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/09/2019 / 12/09/2020|
The Enterprise Analytical Solutions -Counterparty Credit Risk Team is looking for a candidate to who will work on a various programs related to Counterparty Credit Risk Quantitative Projects. The candidate will support Counterparty Credit Risk stakeholders and harness synergies across Finance and Risk programs. This role will be primarily focused on, but not limited to working on various strategic and regulatory initiatives for Counterparty Credit Risk organization. The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders in various business functions globally and interface with systems partners and act as a point person responsible for delivery management on-going basis.
- Quantitative analysis -Performing quantitative analysis, understanding quantitative methodology documentation and creating appropriate project plans.
- Work closely with Finance, Risk analytics, Counterparty Credit Risk Management, Front office and assist in implementing Counterparty Credit risk model changes, building of analytics platform, testing model change results.
- Work closely with all levels of Counterparty Credit Risk Management, Counterparty Credit Risk Analytics and Finance Management across products and business units in performing end to end project delivery activities.
- Manage project meetings -hosting regular meetings with stakeholders/ senior leads and being able to drive the discussion to address project issues, update status and capture stakeholder feedback
- Business analysis -determining, verifying and documenting business requirements
- Data analysis -analyzing, validating and documenting system feeds and calculated results
- Identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies and manage resolution.
- Able to coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing along with other stakeholder and ensure timely and quality of deliveries
- Degree in Finance, Economic, Computer Science, or similar discipline. Candidates with quantitative background will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk Concepts (Derivatives, Repos, Collaterals, Pre-Settlement exposure etc.)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organization skills and ability to breakdown tasks and prepare detailed project plans.
- Candidate should have great communication skills as he/she will have to co-ordinate with different teams across different geographical locations.
- Candidate should be a quick learner and good at resolving issues.
- Candidates perusing and/or having completed FRM or CFA certification will be preferred but not a requirement.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary