Reengineering C# SQL Developer
|Reference # :||18-01436||Title :||Reengineering C# SQL Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 01/24/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
A Major Global Bank's Non-Employee Staffing Office is looking for an innovative and resourceful new team member to join the Re-engineering team. Primary responsibilities will include design, development, and deployment of solutions leveraging Robotics Process Automation (RPA) platforms (Automation Anywhere), SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Microsoft SharePoint platform. This role requires a person with an innovative mindset that can work on both tactical and strategy technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have a background developing data and workflow driven solutions with complex business requirements that can evolve quickly.
- Ability to develop innovative technical solutions with Microsoft Technology stack (.NET (C#), ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSIS, and SharePoint)
- A strong team player that is able to respond under pressure against aggressive timelines.
- Has initiative and ability to react to changing priorities
- Ability to quickly overcome steep learning curves
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Relationship management skills: Ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships; as well as demonstrating skills to lead others in the team on projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience building solutions with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 publishing sites and workflows
- Experience building solutions with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 Designer
- Windows PowerShell scripting experience
- Building Extract Transform Load (ETL) jobs
- Experience building solutions with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integrations Services
- Experience building Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience building solutions with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience writing SQL, TSQL, and Stored Procedures
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience building Bots with Automation anywhere, Work Fusion, or other Robotics Process Automation(RPA) platforms
- Experience with scripting and building macros
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) implementations
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS) services
- Experience with Client Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
- Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary