|Reference # :||18-01437||Title :||Reengineering BA|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 01/24/2019|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
Description: Business Analyst\Project Manager
A Major Global Bank's Non-Employee Staffing Office is looking for a skilled and experienced new team member to join the Re-engineering team. Primary responsibilities will include business analysis, process modeling, and project management for project delivered through leveraging Robotics Process Automation (RPA) platforms (Automation Anywhere), SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Microsoft SharePoint platform. This role requires an analytical and process oriented mindset that can quickly assess and document business processes for both tactical and strategy technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have a background in business analysis, systems analysis, process re-engineering, and an understanding of how technology can solve complex issues through automation.
- Ability to understand complex business challenges and re-engineer processes
- A strong team player that is able to respond under pressure against aggressive timelines.
- Has initiative and ability to react to changing priorities
- Ability to quickly overcome steep learning curves
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Relationship management skills: Ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships; as well as demonstrating skills to lead others in the team on projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience modeling business processes in Microsoft Visio, specifically BPMN
- Experience re-engineering existing processes to incorporate technical solutions
- Experience managing projects in with both Agile and Waterfall SDLC
- Experience organizing projects with many stakeholders to drive successful implementations
- Experience communicating project plans and tracking deliverables
- Experience analyzing data to determine data quality issues
- Experience using MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience using MS Project
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience working on projects leveraging Automation anywhere, Work Fusion, or other Robotics Process Automation(RPA) platforms
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) implementations
- Experience with Web Services implementations
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS) services
- Experience with Client Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
- Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary