Recruiting Lead ? Front Office Institutional Clients
|Reference # :||21-00035||Title :||Recruiting Lead -Front Office Institutional Clients|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/25/2021 / 07/25/2021|
Recruiting Lead – Front Office Institutional Clients Group
The Recruiting Lead will join an established team managing full life cycle recruitment across a suite of front office businesses, within Major Global Bank client division. The Recruiting Lead will play a key role in delivering best in class recruitment services to our clients to ensure the following businesses are positioned to attract and recruit top talent: Markets, Securities Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Global in-business Risk and Controls and Institutional Credit.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting across several products/businesses and credit functions
- Partner with business managers and HR Advisors to create and drive recruiting strategies for positions at all levels (Officer - VP).
- Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
- Effectively manages relationships with peers, recruitment management team and other HR partners to create a culture of collaboration.
- Implements and supports diversity recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities.
- Work closely with Diversity and Talent partners to facilitate candidate slate process; promote and manage internal mobility process.
- Leverage robust industry connections/network to proactively identify external talent.
- Provide market intelligence to clients, HR partners, senior management, etc.
- 7+ years full life cycle recruiting experience specializing in Front Office recruitment either within a corporate recruiting function or executive search
- Front-office recruiting experience within any of the following businesses highly preferred: Capital Markets, Public Finance, Investment/Corporate Banking, Real Estate / Affordable Housing Finance, in-business risk and control, and in-business credit.
- Proven success in sourcing diverse candidate profiles including: Underwriters, Loan Closers, Product Development, Business Management/COO, Risk and Control, AML, afford housing financing, etc.
- Experience utilizing Workday for candidate and requisition management
- Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offers for all levels including a thorough understanding of deferred compensation/replacement awards and the processing of international hires.
- Proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions.
- Strong work ethic, resourcefulness and compatibility to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Exercises discretion and able to work independently and think strategically.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, confident, organized and articulate manner.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: