|Reference # :||19-00191||Title :||Recruiter|
|Location :||Baltimore, MD|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/25/2019 / 09/20/2019|
Section 1: Responsibility Summary
Describe the scope and general areas of responsibility including functional and geographic scope, budget responsibilities and development/impact on tools, systems, processes. Also describe leadership responsibilities with an indication of size and type of team and any significant interfaces with other parts of the organization.
The Recruiter will facilitate the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process for assigned departments. This individual will provide guidance and direction to assigned hiring managers and Human Resources team members on recruiting issues to ensure the consistent application of policies in compliance with legal requirements and OneMain practice. This individual will also perform duties with latitude for independent judgment according to company policies and procedures.
The employee will have the authority to approve hiring decisions of client group as well as partnering with compensation to approve salaries for candidates. Also has the authority to approve advertising campaigns.
Section 2: Key Accountabilities
List and describe the job's primary duties and responsibilities in 5 to 7 specific, measurable and outcome related statements (include percentage of time).
of Time Key Accountabilities
20% Organize strategy and planning related to recruiting:
- Utilizing the agreed format/templates, create an annual proactive recruiting plan for assigned client areas.
- Participate in research, and recommend and implement new and innovative recruiting avenues for active and passive candidate recruiting, as directed by the Recruiting Manager.
- Provide input to the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies for immediate needs and future talent pipelining.
80% Execute recruiting plans and source candidates:
- Fill open positions effectively and efficiently, within defined Service Level metrics.
- Clearly articulate and "sell-OneMain's Employment Value Proposition to candidates and external parties, including culture, business strategies, talent management and organizational/team structure, and reward offering to increase awareness and interest in OneMain opportunities.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Prescreen candidates, review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Regular and timely management and communication of candidates and hiring managers to keep them proactively informed via email and/or phone, and to ensure a quality Candidate / Client experience.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed so employee records can be efficiently processed for new hires, including the pre-employment process.
Section 3: Critical Skills/Knowledge
Indicate critical skills and knowledge required for the role (e.g. strategic leadership, influence) and any subject matter expertise (e.g. digital design).
The Recruiter must have a deep understanding of the Recruiting function and experience preferably within a high touch, fast pace environment.
Thorough knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions.
The Recruiter will also create solutions that will be effective across departments, and geographies, and effectively coordinate, leverage and communicate these solutions to ensure consistent delivery, while delivering an exceptional candidate and client experience.
The Recruiter must possess the ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others without authority as an internal consultant, to educate clients and HR Partners on process, procedure and best practices.
- Experience in a fast paced environment is strongly preferred, preferably in a retail/sales/financial organization.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take the lead and show leadership courage in recruitment related decisions.
- Working industry knowledge related to key client areas/market
- Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels (from entry level to executive).
- Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
- Working knowledge of applicable market employment laws, as relates to Recruiting.
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional, matrixed reporting structure.
- Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
- Highly technically savvy -able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
- Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques and use of social media in talent attraction.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a willingness and ability to challenge upwards if necessary.
- Ability to solve problems and come to solution on projects, key issues and obstacles
- Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's business and or technical background
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated recruitment tactics development and execution
Section 4: QUALIFICATIONS
Indicate education, experience and any additional traits required to be successful in the role.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent training and experience
- 2 to 4 years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a past paced recruiting environment
-A minimum of 2 years' experience recruiting.