Real Office Office Support Analyst
|Reference # :||17-02082||Title :||Real Office Office Support Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/01/2018|
- Contributing to data management and reporting, including weekly updates, monthly operating reports, and portfolio analyses.
- Supporting the ongoing improvement and integrity of space & occupancy data, and ensuring accuracy to support internal rent charges.
- Developing and coordinating presentations and other management communications, including materials used to present information to internal clients and C-suite executives.
- Coordinating with the North America Asset Management and Strategy teams to support select initiatives.
- Contributing to CRS North America's overall communication strategy, including preparation of materials for and coordination of town halls, round tables, and other staff engagement programs. Creating impactful, clear, and eye-catching content for use across multiple platforms to update staff on major initiatives, staff programs, and other important regional news.
- Supporting process improvements across the business office function and identifying opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Responding to questions and requests from internal clients and other stakeholders on CRS billing/space charges.
- Maintaining clear and easy-to-follow process documents covering own area of operational responsibilities, tasks, and reports, to enable smoother transition of tasks to other team members when needed for coverage purposes.
- Delivering standard and ad hoc data and analytic requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years of work related experience in a corporate setting; Corporate Real Estate and/or Financial Services experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Solid technology orientation with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint – including ability to create presentations from scratch; advanced Excel skills including experience with pivot tables and proficiency in VBA/macros; proficiency in using and creating SharePoint sites including granting user permissions for various groups/teams.
- Self-starter; works with minimal supervision and sometimes with limited information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Keen eye for detail; ability to quickly identify potential data anomalies, perform root cause analyses, and address with the appropriate stakeholder(s), ensuring timely follow up on all open items.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to respond quickly to changes in priorities.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: