Real Estate Analyst
|Reference # :||18-00394||Title :||Real Estate Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/19/2018 / 03/19/2019|
North America Corporate Real Estate Analyst
Supporting the Company in evaluating and developing its global real estate footprint and space requirement is Realty Services, a corporate shared services function. RS engages Major Investment Bank group businesses and works in partnership with internal and external functional disciplines to deliver best-in-class work spaces; with a focus on optimizing space utility and returning the greatest benefits to shareholders.
The Business Office is a centralized resource that reports directly to the North America Real Estate Head and coordinates with the North America sub-regions and functional teams, as well as RS Finance, Risk & Control, Strategy and Global Analytics, to ensure delivery of world class real estate solutions to agreed standards, at optimal cost, with minimal vacancy and within time frames agreed by RS's business partners.
The CRS North America Corporate Real Estate Analyst will assist in providing analytical support to facilitate process improvements, decision-making and effective ongoing operations of North America's 19 million square foot portfolio. The portfolio is comprised of 160 offices, operations centers, and data centers across the United States and Canada, with an annual operating budget of $572 million. The person in this role will also contribute to selected initiatives and special projects critical to the region's success.
- Supporting process improvements across the business office function and identifying opportunities for increased efficiency, including automating and/or streamlining manual processes and reports using Excel VBA, Access, Micro Strategy, Automation Anywhere, and other similar applications, with the understanding that this role will also be responsible for managing some of these tasks manually in order to fully gauge end to end processes before automation efforts begin.
- Contributing to data management and reporting, including weekly updates, monthly operating reports, and portfolio analyses.
- Supporting the ongoing improvement and integrity of space & occupancy data, and ensuring accuracy to support internal rent charges.
- Developing and coordinating presentations and other management communications, including materials used to present information to internal clients and C-suite executives.
- Coordinating with the North America Asset Management and Strategy teams to support special projects.
- Responding to questions and requests from internal clients and other stakeholders on CRS billing/space charges.
- Maintaining clear and easy-to-follow process documents covering own area of operational responsibilities, tasks, and reports, to enable smoother transition of tasks to other team members when needed for coverage purposes.
- Delivering standard and ad hoc data and analytic requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years of work related experience in a corporate setting; Corporate Real Estate and/or Financial Services experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Solid technology orientation with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; advanced Excel/VBA skills including pivot tables and experience writing macros; experience building reports in Access and/or other database applications; proficiency in using and creating SharePoint sites including granting user permissions for various groups/teams.
- Self-starter; works with minimal supervision and sometimes with limited information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Keen eye for detail; ability to quickly identify potential data anomalies, perform root cause analyses, and address with the appropriate stakeholder(s), ensuring timely follow up on all open items.
- Adaptable, flexible team player who is comfortable coordinating within a small team to accomplish ambitious goals, and who is willing to take on new assignments as priorities shift to ensure balanced workload.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: