|Reference # :||18-00371||Title :||Quant Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/05/2018 / 02/11/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Counterparty Credit Risk Analytics Team within Finance & Risk Infrastructure is looking for a candidate to work on a number of projects related to the firm's Regulatory commitments. It is expected that the successful applicant will work within a team to assist with quantitative system requirements, test new processes, analyze data and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of their projects.
- Quantitative analysis – Performing quantitative analysis, understanding quantitative methodology documentation and creating appropriate test cases.
- Liaise with Risk analytics team and assist in implementing test models; contribute to the building of analytics platform.
- Coordinate with Risk Management across products and business units in performing end to end project delivery activities.
- Data analysis – analyzing, validating and documenting system feeds and calculated results
- Identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies and manage to resolution
- Track and maintain change request documentation to ensure that all additional requirements are traceable
- Develop test strategies, document test scenarios, and coordinate the execution of test scripts
- Lead peer reviews and inspections of requirement documentation.
- Strong quantitative background with a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics required.
- Strong programming skills (acquired academically or through hands-on experience); preference for C++ and Python.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of performing end to end analysis to identify gaps and propose solutions
- Understanding of Credit, Market and Operational Risk Management concepts
- Familiarity with stress testing methodologies such as CCAR is a plus.
- Background in project management and experience defining and documenting business requirements is plus
- Able to quickly grasp and master new subject matter and related concepts
- Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Willingness to ask questions and challenge existing processes for operational efficiencies
- Well organized and good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable interacting and building consensus across functions and levels of seniority
- Team player in both solid and matrix line reporting organizations
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary