QA Tester/Sr & Jr/Manual & Automated/Selenium/UFT/QTP-Major Bank
|Reference # :||21-00413||Title :||QA Tester/Sr & Jr/Manual & Automated/Selenium/UFT/QTP-Major Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/19/2021 / 04/18/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This is for 2 roles: One Sr. and One JR.
The Capital Markets Quality Engineering function is looking for an experienced IT Quality Sr Analyst and a Junior Analyst who can run & automate aspects of functional tests with ability to deliver in a federated model (squad/ agile teams)
We are looking for an QE who -
• Works collaboratively across product lines and department boundaries to enable test automation & functional tests
• Deeply understand financial business domain & test methodologies- such as functional, integration, regression, globalization, localization, and performance testing
• Comfortable designing, developing and maintaining reliable automated test suites that run as part of the project CI and/or nightly build system.
• Is disciplined, with an eye for detail, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Triage efficiently, prioritizing issues by the highest impact and scope. You know how to get the right bugs fixed
• Is comfortable in a collaborative, agile, and distributed development environment.
Here is what you bring -
• For the Senior Role--you have 9-13 years of relevant experience with proficiency in UI, API & Mobile Test Automation
--For the Junior Role -- 5-8 years of relevant experience with proficiency in UI, API & Mobile Test Automation
• Basic awareness of one or more of the following: Selenium with Java (UFT + QTP along with Selenium will be added advantage), BDD tools like Cucumber,
• Experience in creating automation test frameworks, test scripting, test suite execution and test reporting
• Understanding of financial market concepts is essential. Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies, Quality Process, relevant operating systems, languages and database tools, defect tracking systems, including change management, automation tools.
On a typical day here is what you could do -
• Maintaining the manual & automated test suites and enhance it as the product matures.
• Foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration regarding Quality Assurance.
• Collaborate and partner closely with program managers, development leads, test leads and production support teams to ensure that software is tested to highest quality.
• Explore, test, and configure not just technical flows but actual business transaction and provide deep insights
• Help in troubleshooting application issues using user journeys, usage tracking and heat maps, snapshots, metrics, diagnostics provided by reporting tools.
• Drive and promote quality culture within and outside QE
• Hiring, Team building and able to attract right talent to be build resilient team.
• Demonstrate QE as model team to adoption of QE across other areas of the business unit
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at: