QA Senior Reviewer
|Reference # :||21-00989||Title :||QA Senior Reviewer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/22/2021 / 01/21/2022|
QA Senior Reviewer
Candidate will be responsible for leading the implementation of Issuer Services quality assurance framework. The responsibilities also includes coverage of other cross functional processes/projects as required and directed by the Risk and Control Global Head.
This is an important role, reflective of the increasing criticality of strong risk and control focus within a large operations organisation such as ISG. Job Background/context:
The Information Services Group (ISG) is responsible for providing authoritative sources of reference data to our clients across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. Issuer Services is a part of ISG Operations group that supports the issuance and administrative needs of global institutional clients through two key business segments, namely Agency and Trust (A&T) and Depositary Receipt Services. We are a leading provider of transactional services with a unique blend of experience, global reach and superior services.
This role is for a quality assurance senior reviewer for ISG Issuer Operations quality assurance function, who will look after the following:
• Act as primary point of contact for assigned site for Issuer Operations quality assurance
• Conduct quality assurance reviews on processed loan documentation and transactions
• Ensure loan transactions are accurately processed and authorized within stipulated Service Level Agreement
• Ensure loan documentation's adherence to policies, guidelines and procedures as well as compliance regulations
• Report deficiencies on a timely basis to Issuer Operations stakeholders/management
• Engage with Stakeholders/Senior management and ensure timely feedback loop
• Conduct root cause analysis by identifying & analyzing areas of common defect/issues/themes
• Own/Lead continuous improvement plan and track implementation and success of initiatives
• Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
• Provide updates at regular meetings with Issuer Operations, Risk and Controls, Compliance, etc.
• Manage remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
• Own/Lead departmental projects / initiatives as requested
• Ensure timely escalation of operational risks incidents to relevant contact points
• Representation in various local / site level forums
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of Issuer Operations end to end cycle, regulatory exam methodology, and needs within a major global financial organisation, building on their current quality, controls and/ or operations experience.
- A proven track record with at least 10 years of relevant loans/financial Operations quality experience (i.e. Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit and Regulatory)
- Experience and knowledge of end to end Agency & Trust operations, ADR's, GDR's and GDN's operations
- Exposure in debt raising process
- Exposure in reviewing credit agreements
- Payments / reconciliation cycle experience
- Regulatory concepts and other key areas of risk within the operations and data environments
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Meticulous, analytical and mathematically inclined with basic accounting concepts
- Ability to perform reviews or processes and identify issues/ gaps.
- Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work with various Stakeholders/Senior management and build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage team level processes and deliver presentations
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project Management, Strong analytical, and time management skills, excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with at least 10 years' experience in relevant domain
- Further risk related qualifications would be beneficial
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and under tight deadlines as part of a team
- Ability to interact with Auditors, Compliance and Independent Control Groups as required
- Exhibit good attention to detail while focused on delivery
- Ability to work on several initiatives concurrently and cope with changes in priorities
- Proactive and "no surprises” approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views
- Willing to be involved in all aspects of a task.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: