Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.QA Automation Lead Testing Engineer - LoanIQ TeamResponsibilities:
- Management of automated testing for LoanIQ
- Automated Tester and Developer
- Prepare Performance test plan, scope, scenarios
- Prepare test scripts
- Test Execution, analyze the results
- Identify defects
- Track testing progress, Publish status reports, Identify risks and plan for mitigation
- Co-ordinate with Business, Tech and Program team
- Sign-off testing and test closure
- Understanding the application architecture
- Gather the requirements and baselines, document and get sign off
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Should train the team in use of Finastra LoanIQ
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Client Performance Centre or JMeter : Setup, Configuration and Script Development experience.
- Experience with Unified Functional Testing (UFT) Tool script development
- Test Management Tool - JIRA/ Zephyr
- Lending/ Loans Experience ( or Banking domain experience)
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers
- Knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL and experience of working in Oracle Databases is required.
- Having knowledge and experience with LoanIQ Product
- Should demonstrate good analytical ability, flexibility to learn new skills and products
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: