|Reference # :||19-01077||Title :||QA Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/18/2019 / 11/17/2020|
Title: QA Team Member
This position support the Chief Data Organization's Strategic Initiatives team with the execution of a Major Global Bank's new End to End process flow governance framework. This includes providing training to the Global Process Owners, Delegates, and Key Stakeholders on Major Global Bank's new End to End Process Flow Framework as well as support and drive the integration of process flow responsibilities across their respective organizations. This team will also support and execute ongoing Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with Major Global Bank's End to End Process flow framework and engage with relevant stakeholders on the completed reviews to ensure accountability and resolution of identified gaps.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders related to E2E requirements and reporting of results to senior management including applicable governance committees
- Provide guidance and direction as to the inclusion of E2E process flows into Major Global Bank's process taxonomy to ensure accuracy
- Monitor and Communicate E2E QA Review process status
- Develop and Implement QA testing to support the prevention and detection of concerns related to the integrity and non-compliance of flows with Major Global Bank's E2E Process Flow Framework
- Coordinate targeted training and awareness to critical staff where appropriate based on issues identified
- 3-5 years' experience in financial services or related industry, with 2+ years in a Quality Assurance type function required
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to manage matrix organization of peers
- Advanced expertise working with the Microsoft office
- Expertise working with Process Flow software such as IBM BlueWorks, TIBCO, etc.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and to respond timely on behalf of the Chief Data Organization to formal requests from key stakeholders across Major Global Bank's enterprise
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, active listening) required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to work effectively with project teams/leaders across all functional areas and levels
- Good influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong background in one or more areas of finance and risk preferred
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to follow up on different requests and provide accurate status.
- Strong verbal and written presentations skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary