|Reference # :||19-00827||Title :||QA Analyst/Tester|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/23/2019 / 09/22/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The IT Quality Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Responsible for design and execution of Automation strategies.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on testability of functional requirements, product designs, and estimating/planning.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks using Selenium and Cucumber. Create simple and reusable automation scripts
- Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts utilizing modular frameworks and best practices
- Identify manual touch points and provide automation solutions for lean test execution cycle
- Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work around obstacles
- Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned
- 5-7 Years of Experience in test automation
- Exposure to different types of Test automation frameworks
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, restApi, SoapUI,etc.)
- Experience in Developing Complex test automation suite involving API, UI and data structure and design UI automation and API automation end to end test scripts and framework.
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, specifically cloud testing execution, reporting tools such as ALM, Jira
- Advanced Java and strong SQL.
- Exposure to Load Testing skills including Apache JMeter
- Agile/Scrum Methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps, Continue integration and continues delivery principles.
- Good understanding and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates initiative, willingness and ability to react to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Financial / Capital markets will be a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary