Project/Program Manager - Securities Services/Bank
|Reference # :||20-00828||Title :||Project/Program Manager - Securities Services/Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/27/2020 / 01/26/2021|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
Fund Services Technology team is building new capabilities for gaining competitive advantage, operational efficiencies and growing regulatory needs.
The role involves being part of a dynamic team and contributing towards the product rollout and software development of core components within Platforms supporting Funds Services business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivery of key projects. Strong stakeholder management skills are desirable.
Candidate has the opportunity to be contribute towards Major Global Bank Fund Services deliverables. The candidate will work directly with key players in Technology, Operations and Product Management.
- Project management & oversight of the deliverables & resources distributed across many different technology teams, as well as Operations and Product Management teams. The teams are distributed across multiple time zones.
- Ensure adherence to and develop best practices supporting Client's Project Management Standards
- Ensuring proper development life cycle is followed with artifacts to support Internal Audit and inquiries
- Work with various technology leads to ensure the gaps capabilities are converted into prioritized Book of Work items
- Partner with business & technology leads globally to deliver an End-to-end solution
- Provide regular written and verbal updates to senior management
- Managing scope / Scrum Boards / Kanban Boards
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Participate in large-scale highly visible SIT/UAT testing cycles managing technology and business stakeholders
- Perform Business Analysis and publish clear definition of the scope of work.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in financial or technology sector
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle
- Proven delivery record of multiple projects involving process change and technology enhancements
- Ability to handle complex projects independently
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (waterfall and agile)
- Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key conversations and
publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can be easily understood.
- Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW / equivalent tools
- Problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Self-motivation and prioritization of tasks and actions to hit deadlines according to business priorities
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, as well as sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- A history of delivering against agreed objectives
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to leverage strong interpersonal collaboration skills in a fast-paced team environment
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Fund Services / Securities Services
- Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving work flow
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and
Please see our complete list of jobs at: