|Reference # :||18-01175||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/20/2018 / 02/15/2019|
project manager (job description below. Any Risk and/or technology experience is a bonus.
- Act as Program Manager for Enterprise-Wide strategy initiatives and ensure alignment to transformation goals. Apply comprehensive understanding of program/project management to initiate and drive complex programs. Develop high quality, integrated cross-functional work plans in support of overall program strategy.
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the O&T organization.
- Centralize and standardize reporting processes; provide transparency to management and ensure full accuracy and completeness of all project compliant artifacts.
- Oversight and execution of Governance, Stakeholder/Communication Plans, Issue/Risk identification and resolution, project resourcing, work breakdown structure etc.
Best Practices Origination & Implementation
- Strategic, critical, franchise thinker that can work collaboratively across teams. Pursues strategies and seeks process improvement, organizational change, and functional strategy development efforts.
- Promotes the adoption of processes, templates, tools and metrics to ensure successful completion of projects. Demonstrate accountability and contributions through their use to the successful realization of client goals.
- Ensure program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents, identify major issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and conduct benefits management.
- Be a proactive leader. Understand/anticipate expected outcomes and develop measures to track progress. Create feedback loops for continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement best practices. Employ industry standard, lean program management processes to operationalize plans and models. Manage program execution for complex program structures across Regions and Functions, globally.
Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Enforce governance, drive accountability, and ensure effective line of business engagement of program-centric roles and responsibilities.
- Facilitate effective and proactive communication with senior management regarding progress and recommendations/decisions; develop effective presentations and project update materials suitable for senior executives.
- Manage cross-functional teams, including Business, Operations and Technology areas. Manage the content and production of weekly operating reports to ensure communication and/or issue escalation. Strong written and oral executive-level communications skills, including the ability to quickly adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas.
- Demonstrate the ability to closely partner with senior and line managers and other stakeholders on projects. Be an ambassador for the GPMO brand.
- Carry out Risk Management, mitigation planning, and workshops and assess impact to business objectives.
- Ensure consistency of deliverables and artifacts across all programs in portfolio; maintain compliance to Major Global Bank Program Management Standards
- Prepare business leads for Regulatory meetings and coordinate the agenda/content
- Actively monitor compliance with all application tools used for program and project management
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary