|Reference # :||18-01174||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/20/2018 / 07/19/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Treasury and Trades Group is looking contractor who will focus on creating decks that will be used in meetings and presentations with senior managers. We would like someone who has excellent presentation (Visio, PPT) and technical writing skills.
- Manages various size & complexity tech application delivery project(s)
- Works across full application development process with Technical tem delivering the solution into the production
- Defines and manages book of work, resource requirements and allocations, monitors and improves quality, and follows the firm standard / program level 'best practice'
- Prepares status reports covering -Deliverables RAG (Red/Amber/Green) status, Resource KPIs, Budget KPIs
- Act as gate keeper to ensure that all milestone deliverables meet defined standards. Deliverables include release calendar, requirement specification, technical design specification, test plan/cases, release notes, and other documentation as needed.
- Follows approved SDLC and project management methodology, ensuring that all required steps are followed, all required deliverables are produced, and all approvals are obtained
- Coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments
- Assists in developing vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLA
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to bridge the communications gap among Program team, Business and Project teams
- Ensures that IT project financial status and material variations are proactively communicated to stakeholders
- 8+ years of Project or Program Management or PMO experience is required with significant experience
- 3+ years of experience managing medium-large scale, complex projects that span multiple IT & business functional domains across multiple locations
- Strong experience with SDLC framework
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to bridge / facilitate / report efforts between technical and business teams via meetings, status reports, resource management
- Methodical and detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills; ensure assigned activities are managed in-line with business priorities
- Highly motivated self-starter demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities
- Understand the holistic business and technology goals while managing the detailed project execution
- Expertise in Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques (JIRA, PPM)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and SharePoint
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint with experience in creating presentations for executive leadership consumption
- Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary