|Reference # :||17-02092||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/02/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Works with clients to develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks.
- To run projects that cross different development groups and ensures that projects are executed in the required timeframe with the highest quality.
- Documents and develops project plans.
- Uses project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, define project deliverables and milestones and provide customer satisfaction
- Assigns, schedules, reviews, and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Ensures effective communications and relationships between customers and project team members are maintained.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of projects.
- Facilitates amicable solutions with the appropriate customer(s).
- Defines and follows project methodology established for the team Waterfall/Agile
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Prepare project weekly and monthly status and dashboards
- Do capacity, workload and resource planning
- Track Governance for projects through the lifecycle
Qualifications and skills:
- BA/BS in any educational field with more than 5 years as Project Manager and a 7 -8 years of total work experience
- Experience in managing projects with different complexity
- Should be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with both business and technical people is required.
- Working Experience using project management tools such as MS Project is needed
- Being proficient in use of excel and having worked with Share point site is
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary