|Reference # :||21-01309||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/21/2021 / 09/20/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
IT Project Manager:
The IT Project Manager - Foundational will directly report to one or more of the E I O & T Portfolio Managers that manage a Business Lined Global Portfolio of Projects and Programs and will be based in Irving, Texas.
The PM will be responsible for managing and executing Project/Program delivery for one of Clients's internal or external customers.
The objective of this role is to ensure that all assigned Projects/Programs are managed within budget, scope and timelines, and follow the Major Global Bank's standard processes.
The candidate will be responsible for managing their assigned Projects/Programs to deliver infrastructure technology by working with multiple technology streams. Client interaction, effective stakeholder management, reporting and escalating risks and issues to their IT Project Group Manager are also part of this role.
The role is governed by global project management standards following Clients's internal project management methodology and has standard tools and processes to follow, with support and oversight provided by the Project Office and helpdesk functions.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience as a technology project manager.
- No job jumpers or gaps in resume.
- Candidate must be an effective leader that can effectively manage meetings, drive results and handle risk and conflict resolution.
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects at any given time.
- Candidate could be working on multiple technology projects including:
Windows 10 Migration, Real Estate Projects, End User Computing, Intelligence and Analytical application, Big Data systems, Cloud Environment.
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project Plan
- Seasoned PM with solid technology experience
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills. Go getter, detail oriented, problem solver that is effective at conflict resolution and proper escalation.
- Team player, team builder and eager to learn and grow and seeking long term position.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: