|Reference # :||21-01095||Title :||Project Manager|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/09/2021 / 08/01/2022|
Working as part of the Client LIBOR Transition Initiative, the role would entail coordinating the delivery of the Libor program within the relevant GCB businesses.
The role is global in nature and will entail developing relationships and working with senior stakeholders across all countries, businesses, and functions.
• Support LIBOR Transition project per CBORC Org PMO Execution Procedures and quality Standards
• Coordinate as needed PM related regulatory inquiries and provide guidance during internal/external audits
• Lead on-demand project reviews and post-mortems
• Monitor program and project management governance guidelines and follow up on exceptions
• Raise Program Management concerns to CBORC Org PMO Senior Management team as appropriate
• Maintain engagement with 2nd and 3rd Lines of Defense
• Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of LIBOR Transition activities
• Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent project management certifications/experience is required
• 6-10 years minimum experience with 2 years minimum experience in project management (including execution and governance), including experience in coordinating and / or delivering large scale transformation programs
• Financial markets product knowledge
• Exceptional communication and executive reporting and negotiation skills.
• Project management capabilities coupled with strong analytic and operational capabilities
• Ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals, balance multiple competing priorities, maintain productive engagement models, and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
• Understanding of LIBOR and its implications within the industry (desirable)