|Reference # :||20-00319||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/20/2020 / 04/20/2022|
Aging network equipment in schools is tracked through a life cycle management planning. Equipment updates are effectively planned by tracking aged equipment and consistently applying network standards within schools. This life cycle program ensures optimal performance, efficient management and minimization of downtime. Ideally, resources and funding for a technology refresh program are continually addressed, so that NYCDOE classrooms are equipped with appropriate digital connectivity.
Plans, directs, and guides the network infrastructure Classroom Connectivity project.
• Creates and guides project plans with input from all stakeholders.
• Surveys school buildings to gather requirements for integration, cabling work and network hardware to be integrated
• Coordinates, directs and oversees installation of network infrastructure within school buildings.
• Serves as point of contact to the DOE Senior Project Manager of overall Classroom Connectivity project.
• Coordinates external meetings with schools and vendors as it relates to the delivery of infrastructure technical deployment services.
• Updates appropriate projects related documents.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: